it’s so goddamn boring in Sheremetievo airport so i keep writing about stuff that comes to my head so that i don’t fall asleep…there’s already 3 closed posts, one for everybody and one protected and as i don’t have any more global thoughts imma write a kind of a plan for the nearest future – the most stupid thing people ever do, thats true! but whatever, what if it once somehow helps me to remember what i was going for
– make brownies on my mom’s bday tomorrow
– learn to cook good healthy breakfasts as i promised Nina
– try again that ugly thing i ate yesterday – some kind of a baked sushi with something smelly and cheese on top of it – was amazing!
– dye hair!
– of course lose weight as i say everytime
– move out from my flat and give all extra stuff away to poor people
– learn how it is – to love together with other people, learn not to throw my shit everywhere, learnt that i really do need to do some cleaning stuff sometimes because there’s no maid in SPB
– wash a car at least once, just for interest
– give up smoking!!!
– say goodbye to Mark
– throw a goodbye party when we leave
– get drunk with Nina, Anton and Jane Fire again as soon as possible
– get accepted to everywhere where i had applied
– stop being what i was last week
– eat cinnabon with Dani
– read the history of the Romanovs
– be nice to Josh France who has recently told me he loved me
gonna go get smthng to eat, this shit above is to be continued
(hope not, wish i never got so bored again!)
and this guy to the left is annoying